Technology is connecting our world and revolutionising the way your business operates and interacts with your customers and insurer partners. It is critical for brokers today to adopt and leverage modern technologies to connect your employees, insurers, current policyholders and prospective customers.
Applied is here to help your business take of advantage of automation, mobile, the cloud and real-time information exchange so that your business can grow faster, access to more products, and deliver anytime, anywhere service to clients.
Become a digital broker with Applied to make interactions between all key stakeholders – customers, insurers and employees – digital, quick and simple to keep business moving throughout the day and focused on selling insurance.
Learn about digital broker technologies by hovering over each circle below.
Build My Digital Transformation Plan
Provide your business with a single, open application with integrated capabilities for each stakeholder within your brokerage to better manage operations across all lines of business.
- Manage your prospect and customer book of business in a single application
- Automate operations and configure workflows and processes to meet your business’ needs
- Standardise data for consistent reporting and company-wide evaluation
- Offer customers competitive and flexible premium finance options to drive additional revenue
Deliver more products and superior customer advice through access to a multitude of insurers through a complete full cycle e-trading solution.
- Improve productivity through automated information exchange with insurers
- Efficient customer service with real-time access to quotes and pricing for a range of SME coverages in seconds
- Increase products and lines of business with a comprehensive panel of commercial lines products
Integrate mobile capabilities into your business and customer service models to gain customers and retain top talent.
- Deliver anytime, anywhere customer service with instant access to information for brokers, account executives and other employees to conduct business and serve customers whenever needed
- Provide 24/7 customer self-service and access to their insurance information through a computer, tablet or smart phone
- Attract and retain new professional talent by providing technology options and flexibility in the workplace
Build your digital strategy around cloud-based solutions for increased security and reliability, flexibility for growth, and performance.
- Scale your business with the flexibility of the cloud and the ability to quickly increase size and scale for growth
- Prepare your business in the event of a disaster
- Lower IT costs and maximise software updates and support
- Increase data security